Leinus shall protect the personal information and provide the following personal information processing guidelines Establishment.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
We handle personal information for the following purposes and we do not use it for purposes other than the following purposes.
① Google Play Service.
We use the features of the Google Play service to take advantage of Google Play service achievements, ranking, and other services.
This application is a standalone application that does not collect personal information and does not operate a separate server or collect information.
② Save and delete personal information
We do not collect information and we do not store or use personal information separately.
③ Purpose of using additional authority
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This is used only by the local app to check the status of the device, and is not stored or transferred to a separate server.
android.permission.CAMERA: This is only used in local apps for the purpose of using a user's photo as a character in a local app and is not stored or transferred to a separate server.
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: This is only used by local apps for the purpose of taking and taking pictures as a character in a local app, not stored or transferred to a separate server.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① We serve apps that run independently on your device and do not store any personal information.
③ Personal information used by store services such as in-game purchases and achievements will be used through the SDK of the corresponding service. This is not information that we store.
If you have questions about this, you should contact them directly (Google and Apple, each advertising media).
Mentioned ①, ②, ③ , No personal information is retained
3. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We do not provide personal information to third parties.
4. Commitment of personal information
We do not charge personal information to outside parties.
5. Privacy rights with respect to Leinus at any time:
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error in personal information,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
Our apps are serviced locally by you and do not store, consign, or consign your personal information to a third party.
6. Destruction of personal information
Our apps are serviced locally by you, So no separate destruction is required.
However, if you want, you can destroy all data by 'deleting' the application.
7. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information
- Physical action: Do not store personal information on a separate server.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. This personal information processing policy will be effective since May 24, 2018.